Friday, May 21, 2010

makin his mama proud

I've been working all day baking desserts for George's belated birthday bash happening tomorrow afternoon here at the house. I made a special ice cream cake with sherbet (did you know there wasn't a 2nd r in that word?!) in the middle that will be topped with colored homemade whipped cream tomorrow morning. This is a recipe from Grandma Langstaff. Grant couldn't get enough of the dessert tasting, but by far the whipped cream was his favorite. And, being a Cochrane girl, I couldn't resist fostering this love:)




His last name may be Langstaff, but he is a boy after my own Cochrane heart!!



I think I may have created a monster!! This was taken shortly after taking the mixer away:)

George will probably kill me when he sees this post! haha:) Pics of the treats will be coming later with the photos from the big day!

2 comments:

  1. Oh how cute...can't wait to see the after party pics :) (I think I am going to be able to post this comment...yay...remember I was having problems before!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes- it posted successfully!! i think he'll have a hayday with the cupcake on his b-day:) haha!!

    ReplyDelete