Tuesday, May 25, 2010

come out come out wherever you are!

I posted this as my status update on Facebook awhile back, but just found the pic. I know have a go-to spot to find these elusive items:)

the case of the 4 missing nuks: over the past 2 months i have searched hi and low. countless times i searched under grant's crib, a spot they are often found, but to no avail. so, you can imagine my surprise this afternoon while retrieving his lone remaining nuk from under the crib when i spot the small band of nuks ...cowering in the corner hidden by the bed skirt. i clearly need to brush up on my 'seeking' skills!!


Please disregard the dust:) It caught me by surprise almost as much as finding the nuks did!!

Basically what happens is he tosses them out on the side of the wall, they get caught between the wall and the bumper and do not drop to the ground until the crib is moved enough to dislodge them:) Oh the things you learn:)

No comments:

Post a Comment