Tuesday, June 15, 2010

double date

Or perhaps I should say triple date. While George's sister Cristina was visiting a few weeks ago, I took advantage of her extra set of hands and scheduled both Grant and I haircuts with our good friend Alana. I was fully anticipating a wiggly little boy, as I experience everyday:) However, I was pleasantly surprised. Grant was nothing but intrigued with the enormous mirror that stood before us, the cape that draped over me, and the people milling about the shop.



Grant mesmerized by his surroundings


The first snips




Relaxing in a nearby park post hair cuts. We thought it necessary to reward him, and ourselves with some soft serve from the local drive thru dairy:)

Thank you Cristina for capturing the moment with photos and for hitting the town with Grant while I got my own hair cut!!

1 comment:

  1. You're so beautiful Becca! I love getting updates on your little family:) xo

    ReplyDelete